Setting sendmail not to resolve domains?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Fri Jun 6 06:59:41 PDT 2003

         Spam isn't an issue as all the box is doing is pulling in mail
from outside via fetchmail while behind a firewall, so port 25 is closed
off.  :)

         Mail is delivered to sendmail on localhost via fetchmail and
filtered through procmail.  The biggest hurtle for me is to get past
sendmail either accepting or denying delivery when downloading mail via
fetchmail.  I'd prefer that it just accepted all of it regardless if it
resolved the domain or not and then just let my filters do the rest of the
work.