Awfully OT Question.

Mario Lobo mlobo at nlink.com.br
Tue Jun 3 15:15:37 PDT 2003

--
   //|  //||
  // | // ||
Thanks Matt and Frank for responding.

The reason I asked is because ALSA includes my ECHO GINA audio card on its list
of compatible devices and I can't find a way to make it work on FreeBSD.

I have an extra PCI audio card that IS working but I was just trying for a
higher end audio so I could run one of multitrack recording software. I love
FreeBSD too much to switch it for linux for any reason.

I'll just keep using "wishndows" until FreeBSD becomes the best and most stable
OS for professional audio recording.

Best wishes,

--
   //|  //||