In need of a VPN Client

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Jun 2 16:19:03 PDT 2003

On Monday 02 June 2003 02:27 am, Mikael Lönnqvist wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> This may not help you, but anyway - i know there was
> A Cisco Linux VPN Client (v3.8 last I checked..) avaliable
> For download fr. Cisco. Think it was multipurpose client for accessing
> Pix, the Cisco Concentrators and Routers. I don't know if that client is
> Working on a freebsd box though...
> Good Luck!
> /Mikael

Thanks for taking the time to answer - I thought I might try that however, it
seems Cisco does not offer a binary of it. It seems (at least the copy I had)
relied on a Linux kernel that of course I could not provide.

If anyone else has an idea, or an alternate way of me doing this - I am open
to all.

TIA

Chris

--

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers