PCI modem configuration.

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Wed Jul 30 14:55:59 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 04:30 pm, Dead Line wrote:

>    How i can Configure and run this device? whats the device name?
>    all what i found in the handbook its about serial external
> communications,

Would you mind saving all of dmesg's output to a textfile and sending
it to me offlist? I use a US Robotics model 5610 PCI modem, and 5.1
detects it and moves it to /dev/sio4 (/dev/cuaa4). If your Conexant
modem is a hardware modem and not a WinModem, then FreeBSD will
probably have assigned it a serial port already.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net