sendto: No buffer space available

Mark Koskenmaki bsd-techlists at neofast.net
Wed Jul 30 10:15:37 PDT 2003

I use a freebsd box as a gateway for my home network.  It uses a dialup
internet connection.

When my ISP is having network problems, I will get the precise same issue.
I have also had the modem crash, and also got the same problem.

I could "fix" it by killing ppp and restarting it.    That clears the tcp
buffers for ppp.

I suspect you possibly have a bad NIC or perhaps some other network issue
that's intermittent.   Taking down the interface might clear the buffers...

NEOFAST.NET
North
East
Oregon