open source content management systems?

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Mon Jul 28 18:41:34 PDT 2003

On Monday 28 July 2003 07:13 pm, r-militante at northwestern.edu wrote:

> i'd also be into investigating commercial cms's, although i'd like
> to stick with open source if possible...

Try googling on "PHP-Nuke", "PostNuke", and "Zope" for starters.
PHP-Nuke and PostNuke use PHP and require a database (MySQL will do),
and Zope is Python-based. I don't use any of them, however,
preferring to roll my own code; using a big CMS for starbreaker.net
is like using Stormbringer to swat flies.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net