/dev/psm0

Nicolas Galler beanie at gryphonmud.com
Sun Jul 27 18:50:15 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 06:25:59PM -0700, Charlie Schluting wrote:

> > > Read the chapter in the handbook about kernel configuration, and take
> > > it from there.
> > >
> > > Kris
> >
> > I am sure the psm device is built in the generic kernel though.
> >
> > Nick
>

> Then... your original question was answered.. by yourself.
>
> I don't know what you are trying to ask.

I guess the original question should have been, why isnt the touchpad working
with the psm support included in the generic kernel, I would be hard pressed
to help since I have never used fbsd on a laptop - I was just pointing out
that including psm support in the kernel is probably not going to be enough
since it is already there.

I am not the original poster, by the way, though I would be interested in the
answer as well.

Nick