New Laptop

Thanjee Neefam thanjee at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 26 16:13:48 PDT 2003

I am considering buying a new laptop (my current one is a Dell Inspiron
PII-233 without a CD Drive (it broke :( ))

I just simply want to know if there is a particluar range of laptops that
work better with FreeBSD. ie: they use totally standard quality hardware,
no panic on installs, also good value for money.

I have had all good experiences with my Dell Inspiron regarding FreeBSD,
but
the time has come to improve my hardware.

Cheers :)
/////////// thanjee at fastmail.fm \\\\\\\\\\\
AAFE Audio, Amiga and FreeBSD Enthusiast :p
\\\\\\\\\ http://www.fastmail.fm //////////