What version of BSD should I use

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Fri Jul 25 11:03:24 PDT 2003

lol.

Sendmail configuration is terrible.

Some days i dream of a mail server that integrates smtp, pop and imap
into one server that is easy to configure with built in spam filtering.
  (oh and it has to work).  Then I realize I'm stuck with 6 different
programs to handle essentially 1 service (user perspective).  All well,
beats Exchange or imail.