I want using FreeBSD, but...

Paul Everlund tdv94ped at cs.umu.se
Fri Jul 25 07:57:32 PDT 2003

ronj_clark at fellowshipchurch.com wrote:
> I am a Christian too. I go to church in the DFW area, and have
 > friends in the Internet business that are also Christians using
 > FreeBSD for their web servers, mail servers, etc. Nothing in
 > the Bible says you cannot use FreeBSD.

When the bible was written I don't think anyone had heard about
servers and FreeBSD, hence there's nothing there to say you should
not use FreeBSD. :-)

> The only caveat I can think of is in 1st Corinthians 10:31-33
 > where it says "Do not cause anyone to stumble..." Again, I do
 > not display the little Daemon logo anywhere, so I think I'm OK.

You're OK. If I display it when ever I can I'm not? :-)

Just had to write a response to your e-mail, and I hope there's
no hard feelings.

I whish you a wonderful day/night!

Best regards,
Paul