Dynamic Hostname Assignment

Mike Maltese mike at pcmedx.com
Thu Jul 24 21:20:01 PDT 2003

The dhcp package hasen't changed for a while so I'll assume you're running
the latest.  The only other thing I can think of is adding "request
host-name;" to dhclient.conf, although IIRC, that's one of the values
requested by default.  You may want to check out the documentation at
http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP/.