Newbie...

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Thu Jul 24 14:02:31 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert" <rcolon at lakeluregolf.com>
To: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 10:45 PM
Subject: Newbie...

> I've been messing around with the installion of Freebsd and think
> I've got it after a few tries (I think). I'm at the "username #"
> command line. It also says "I got mail". But now I'm so lost.
> I've downloaded Doc's, handbooks and other information but I
> don't know where to go next. If anyone could give me a few
> pointers, it's would be greatly appreciated!

As Sarek told Kirk: "It is hard to answer when one does not know the
question." :) What do you want to do? Do you seek to set up a mail server?
Web-server? DNS? I'm sure there be plenty of folks here willing to point you
in the right direction... just as soon as you tell us where you want to go.
:)

- Mark