Promise Ultra100 TX2 support broken?

Vitali Malicky life at zone3000.net
Thu Jul 24 06:55:41 PDT 2003

> Vitali Malicky wrote:
> > Sorry, friend, your HDD is to be thrown out. Purche a new one (highly
> > desirable not from China... :()
>
> What are you talking about? Read my previous mail carefully! The drives
> are NEW, and work PERFECTLY on a VIA onboard controller.

Two week ago I was given a NEW remote server and told to prepare it for
hosting. I encountered this very same problem. After that "NEW" HDD was
replaced for a another "NEW" one everything got alright with no hitch. On
monday the hosting got its gogogo.

I just shared my experienced with you, Felix, you choose to pay attention or
not.

Best regards
Vitali

--