Correct format of CVSUP file [was: hi]

Martin Moeller mm at bsdsi.com
Thu Jul 24 00:38:06 PDT 2003

* marlon corleone <mmp6107625 at yahoo.com> [030724 09:11]:
> *default host=cvsup.sk.freebsd.org
> *default base=/usr prefix=/usr
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5
> *default delete use-rel-suffix compress
>
> src-all
> ports-all    tag=.
>

> this is my ports-supfile, is this config file correct?
> is this entry applicable also to other supfiles, like
> cvs-supfile, standard-supfile, stable-supfile.

I don't know if it's mandatory, but I think every "statement" should
have its own line, and the CURRENT tag should be before "ports-all" like
this:

*default tag=RELENG_5_1
*default host=cvsup.sk.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default delete
*default compress
*default use-rel-suffix
src-all
*default tag=.
ports-all

--
Martin Möller <mm at bsdsi.com>        http://www.bsdsi.com/
GnuPG/PGP DSA ID: 0x3C979285                  ICQ # 82221572