Huge load average on mail server

C. Corayer ccorayer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:55:04 PDT 2003

Try checking out the book Absolute BSD from Michael Lucas.

You can find a link to the sample Chapter regarding system performance here
at http://www.absolutebsd.com

I've found the rest of the book to be rather good as well.  But if nothing
else, that sample chapter alone should give you a pretty good idea of what's
going on.

Hope this helps.

-Chris