Any way to stop a remote box gone crazy?

sedwards at qrwsoftware.com sedwards at qrwsoftware.com
Wed Jul 23 14:57:17 PDT 2003

Quoting Rus Foster <rghf at fsck.me.uk>:

> > cd seems to work (I can cd to directories that I know exist, but get
> an
> > error if I try to cd to a directory that doesn't), but echo always
> just
> > returns *
> >

> hmm strange...it could be the shell as echo * on mine does and ls
>
> Rus

I guess it got tired of talking to me and hung up ;-)  This is too funny,
it's still out there just crankin' out the tunes.  Reminds me of those
stories where some rebel DJ barracaded himself in the studio and played
Bob Dylan's "Rainy Day Women 12 & 35" over and over.

Anyway, thanks for your help
 -Scott