PPP Dial-in Server

keith at smmc.qld.edu.au keith at smmc.qld.edu.au
Tue Jul 22 20:04:02 PDT 2003

Hi,
not wanting to be too critical but I am with you. This section is written
very poorly. It is not possible to disciminate what is needed and not
easily since to do so I'd need to be expert and ...what am I reading the
doc for?
I am keen to see responses. I have asked this list on several occasions
for help here but with no great success. Very unusual for the good people
on this list. Maybe we ask too much?
Keith