Mount a Sony Memory stick

Sean Countryman sean at rackoperations.com
Sun Jul 20 20:31:08 PDT 2003

I'm trying to mount a 64MB Sony memory stick via a USB cable and need a
bit of help.

I recompiled my kernel and upgraded to 4.8 RELEASE and now, if I boot
with the camera connected, it finds it as a SCSI device, but it
conflicts with my da0 device which has my / partition on it.

I've got 4 SCSI disks already installed (devices da0 thru da3), and
there is not a da4 in the /dev directory.

All I'd like is to be able to plug the camera in without rebooting and
be able to manually mount it, grab the photos, unmount it, and remove
it.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Sean J Countryman