The FreeBSD Diary: 2003-06-22 - 2003-07-12

Andrea Venturoli ml.ventu at flashnet.it
Sun Jul 20 11:06:47 PDT 2003

** Reply to note from "Chris" <RacerX at makeworld.com> Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:49:48 -0500

> I don't question the relevance of the site - as I said, I love it, I used
> it, it's great! I just wonder if it could be deemed as Spam or not. The
> point that I'm making - is it considered Spam as defined to what Spam is. If
> we start to stray from the point of the post - things get clouded.
>
> As I quote a line from "Star Wars -- Stay on target, stay on target"

As someone else stated too in a previous answer, I find these post useful.

I don't consider it spam, since it's relevant: we are discussing FreeBSD and this is a site that deals with FreeBSD. I
don't recall wether they also asked for permission in the beginning; maybe they did while I still wasn't there.

Anyway, the point wether this is spam or not is an useless one to me. I don't want to prevent you from discussing that,
but I'd like this posts to remain.

Just MHO.

 bye
        av.