apple files

Cliff Sarginson cls at raggedclown.net
Sat Jul 19 21:14:38 PDT 2003

Hello
I did have a look in the ports.
But does anyone know of a program I can use in mutt to read attachments
that arrive in apple file formats ?
I have to communicate a lot with an Apple user, using god alone knows
what word processor.  I think he is using Apple's verson of Word,
but it is hard to get this information out of him, since he is
about as technical as a mongoose.
I know he is using MacosX. But "catdoc" just produces nonsense when
his attachments arrive.
So I figured if he sent the documents in native word/apple format our
life would be easier.
Anyone any ideas ?
The real problem is that this information is important, but my
correspondant, not only being a technical dodo, is very impatient.
Thanks.
--
Regards
   Cliff