BSDmall - how many CDs?

Robert Storey y2kbug at ms25.hinet.net
Wed Jul 16 07:33:21 PDT 2003

I'm wondering if anyone bought 5.1 from BSDmall, and can tell me how
many CDs are in the set? I sent a message to BSDmall but haven't heard
back yet. Their web site has a blurb here...

     http://www.bsdmall.com/fr51pr.html

...but it really gives no clues as to how many CDs they are selling. I
already have the download 2-CD set (bought from a local bookstore) but
I'd like to get a more complete set with the entire ports collection. I
don't have broadband, so this is a significant issue for me. I know that
FreeBSDmall has a 4-CD set, which isn't really complete, but I may have
to go with that.

regards,
Robert