Xfree GeForce 256 viewsonic E790

easlyneanar lorennan easlyneanar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:59:46 PDT 2003

   Well after get some clue from people i tried to setup my xfree server
   again with:

   Xfree 4.3 (rlz fbsd 4.8)
   I tried drivers for my video card: nv GeForce 256, vesa, and vga
   generic
   i tried for my monitor: spec : FH 30 - 95 hz (company spec)
                                              FV 50 - 200 hz (company
   spec)
   i tried after : 640X480 (who suppose to be generic mode)

   i tried each of those setting for each drivers i tried.

   All those setup failed to work. If someone had the same config and
   success to make it working let me know how you did it and if someone
   have idea you're welcome :)

   thanks in advance

   Add photos to your messages with [1]MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.