Backup over the internet.

DanB longterm at chatusa.com
Tue Jul 15 04:36:28 PDT 2003

As I understand it dump will not backup everything reading the Freebsd book. I
have a 1.5Mbps connection.   Files seems to be about 3.1 Gigs each on 4
different machines .  I have a freebsd box with extra 12 Gigs of space that I
can save to. I would like to save to a cd writer on the same machine it is  a
Liton CDRW but that other task getting it running to copy.  I think if I had a
choice
I would have my installation on a cd for the ports and freebsd I need. Then
save the data only.

Dan