GNOME/CUPS printing.

lewiz purple at lewiz.info
Mon Jul 14 09:52:50 PDT 2003

Hi,

  I know this is slightly off-topic (I've tried asking in #GNOME on
FreeNode) but does anybody here use GNOME and CUPS for printing?  I've
got my printers setup nicely from CUPS (I can print test pages, etc.)
but when I try and print from GNOME they are not listed.  Some searching
on Google Groups shows that this integration was planned, but I've been
unable to determine if it's been done (an early post said it would
probably be around for GNOME2.2) and how to use it.

  Any help on getting GNOME to print to local CUPS printers would be
great.  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.