*BSD is dying

grwufwuf grwufwuf at cox.net
Fri Jul 11 12:50:22 PDT 2003

Sorry to beat a dead (ahem, or should I say 'dying') horse, but...

According to Netcraft, NETCRAFT RUNS ON FreeBSD!
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=netcraft.com

Guess this dude needs to find a new source of info, maybe one of the mainstream OS makers can help out there.... Maybe the ONE OS maker LEFT that isn't BASED on or that resembles BSD in one way or another (The one still clinging on to disk-based operation model; Even though they had seen fit to use what they could of BSD to make that 'P.O.S.' work on the internet...).

I hope that all trolls blow chunks of BASIC code all over themselves...

Ben