Network service startup time

Owen Becker owen at careflow.com
Thu Jul 10 08:34:31 PDT 2003

Again, nope. But I did just notice that it only happens whilst telneting
from windows machines. Not just a bug in
telnet though, also happens with my mail client (mozilla mail). Tried
several different windows boxes to confirm. Also
tried going through the ip instead of the name. My OpenBSD DNS server
gets to everything just fine.
Owen