Can't get splash scr working - arg

Kevin Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 19:17:48 PDT 2003

No luck with the link, or placing the splash file in the other dirs. I
did find my splash was a bit off on the res, but using a 320x200x8
replacement, and playing around a bit didn't help. I get no flicker or
anything that would indicate it's even suggesting of trying a graphics mode.

As for dmesg, I get no messages regarding the splash modules or
anything. This is using dmesg , or w/ -a as I'm familiar with it.