fxtv video capturing

david dvelez502 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 10:57:32 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm using freebsd 5.0

I am using fxtv to watch TV and I decided to try the video capturing
feature. I am able to catch video but unable to hear the audio. I
did select the recording source and record levels with KMix
and I do have a audio file which was captured and it plays fine.
below are the files in the directory I selected:

movie.AUDraw
movie.AVraw
movie.aiff
movie.mpg
movie.sh*

I ran the shell script movie.sh, but it still doesn't combine the
the audio file with the video file. If you had a similar problem
and solve it, let me know. I really would appreciate it. Thanks