Help me,please

Елена Ерофеева kristinetta at rambler.ru
Tue Jul 8 19:08:02 PDT 2003

Hello! I ask your help in accommodation of my announcement in an
information network Yours faithfully, Olga.
The young woman (the widow of the officer - pilot) asks the help!
After destruction of the husband was ill. The diagnosis: a jamming of
a sciatic nerve. Money to operation are necessary. Beforehand I thank
also low bow by all responded on my trouble.
Purpose(assignment) of payment: \ " the loan under the oral
arrangement \ "
  the Addressee: STOLBETSOVA OLGA № 42301840536000001219
Bank the addressee: SABRRUMMMA1 Savings bank of Russian Federation
Severo-Vostochny office / 30301840336000600000
  the bank - intermediary: IRVTUS3N Bank of the New York New York USA
/8900057610