Bcc field viewable in Mutt generated e-mails

Daniel Bye dan at slightlystrange.org
Tue Jul 8 05:13:35 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 04:44:22AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I still see no bcc in this message.  The relevant headers are:

Not in these examples, maybe - however, I have tested my config (Mutt
1.4.1i, Exim 4.20.1, FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE), and see the same behaviour.  A
test message sent from my home account to my work account, and Bcc:'d to an
alias on the home account, results in the Bcc: field appearing in the
headers of the copy received at work.

These are the From:, To: and Bcc: from the copy sent to the work address: