Can't install/upgrade/remove ports

Serge Yaroshenko jaroshenko at mailru.com
Mon Jul 7 22:44:30 PDT 2003

Hi!
You want upgrade installed ports ? If yes then install
/usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade and
read man pages for portsdb, pkgdb, portversion and portupgrade.
This utils check what ports version in /usr/ports (portsdb) and what
ports installed in your System (pkgdb).
portversion - list all ports; sign '<' - what need updates.
portupgrade do update work very fine.

I use this utils about 2 year.

Sorry for my bad english!

Serge.