installing 5.1-RELEASE - problem with swap

Prestele Stefan ifw97263 at informatik.fh-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 7 01:09:47 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the 5.1-RELEASE. But after defining my partitions with
disklabel I get an error, that he can't find device node /dev/ad0s1b -
my swap partition. How can this be? I know that in FreeBSD 5.x you don't
have to create device nodes by yourself as DEVFS is used for this...?

How to solve this problem?

THX