daily /security run output via periodic - stopped

Dave [Hawk-Systems] dave at hawk-systems.com
Fri Jul 4 05:44:02 PDT 2003

we have 4 servers running, each sends daily and security run output email each
day around 3am.  Recently one of them stopped sending these messages.  In
looking at the periodic.conf and associated directories, I don't see any
problems or changes that I am aware of.  There are no enrties in cron for it,
but then again there aren't any entries in the functional servers either.

Is it possible we have disabled something by accident which could stop this one
server from sending these messages?

Thanks

Dave