Which server-side programming should i choose.

Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Jul 2 16:01:05 PDT 2003

From: "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk at daleco.biz>
To: "sanketh sangam" <sankethb at yahoo.com>
Cc: <questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Which server-side programming should i choose.

OK, once more I post before getting the
full context.  Bill Campbell's suggestion is
good, too.  PHP might be overkill if *all*
you want to do is limit access to certain
areas/pages.

But, if you *want* to also have interactive
content, PHP's great; and it has native
functions to do the HTTP authorization,
as well as giving you other options in re:
authorization.

KDK