Downloading FreeBSD 4.7

Henrik Hudson lists at rhavenn.net
Wed Jul 2 10:23:57 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 11:55, Nowman wrote:
> Hello,
> Will you please let me know any website to download the FreeBSD version
> 4.7. I really appreciate your response. I went to the freebsd.org to
> download but it asks for the password for ftp. I tried USA and UK sites.

Any reason you aren't using 4.8? That's the current release.

What are you using for an FTP client?  ftp.freebsd.org    should let you in
using the anonymous user.  You can also order a CD set if you want from
www.freebsdmall.com

Henrik
--
Henrik Hudson
listsNO at SPAMrhavenn.net

"`If there's anything more important than my ego
around, I want it caught and shot now.'"
	--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy