System wound boot

Alex de Kruijff freebsd-reply at akruijff.dds.nl
Wed Jul 2 03:50:22 PDT 2003

Hi,

I can not boot my system anymore after i did boot0cfg -B /dev/ad0c.
I have tried to reinstall FreeBSD 4.7 (had floppies for that one lying
around.) and it seem to go ok. Except the ending is a bit unexpeted.
It asked me if i wanted to look at things again and when i sad no it
returned at the sysinstall util. I then booted and then it complained
that it can't find the operating system before even loading the kernel.

I have no idee what to do next. I appricated it if any one can help
me with this.

Alex