which FreeBSD?

Scott Kupferschmidt sk at isprime.com
Tue Jul 1 14:46:21 PDT 2003

FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE would be your best bet.

While the machine is a little much just for 10 users, think of
expandability for the future.  There may be a need for the extra power
later on, so it is good that you are using this hardware.  I'm sure one
can think of other things to use a FreeBSD box other than just mail and
DNS :-)

Sincerely,

Scott Kupferschmidt
ISPrime, Inc.