Mounting CDROM as user under 5.x

Dany dany_list at natzo.com
Wed Dec 31 06:46:42 PST 2003

I'v checked my kernel config and it had the "Options CD9660".

Beside the mounting problem as I said the user cannot use the linked
device (/dev/dvd) to just watch a DVD (not need for mounting, just
access to the device).

Can you post the system configuration files that you're using in order
to allow your users to mount CD drives ?

Thank you
Dany