problem with ld-elf.so.1

hymette at wanadoo.fr hymette at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 25 08:25:44 PST 2003

> What ever you do, upgrade portupgrade and its dependancies first. The
> current
> version will fix most bad situations that you would have had to delete
> packages and re-add them before. You may still have to do that because
> you
> have a corrupted setup.

Many thanks I think it's improving! The origin of my problem could be
in the g++ compiler because some portupgrade !reports mention "new
compiler error". And Qt refuses to install arguing "system/compiler not
supported" . It sounds strange since I run 4.9-release.

My g++ version is 2.95.4 20020320 is it the latest ?

How can I upgrade it or change the version?

Thank you again for your answers to my questions.