cvsup

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Fri Dec 19 21:06:58 PST 2003

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports/ports.tar.gz
This points to the compressed file which contains the complete ports
tree.

you mis-understood my question, I do not say I was trying to find
the single compressed file of the complete ports tree.

Here is my question again
When I use cvsup to download the ports config files (by category),
it does not display the directory path it's using on the server.
How can I find the directory path cvsup defaults to using?

The implied meaning here is what is the cvsup program using for an
directory path?
How can I find out what it is?