FreeBSD as dial up server...

Drew Robertson the_brothel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:57:59 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm working at getting my FreeBSd 4.8 system to act as a dial up RAS
server...

At the moment, I have almost everything working... yay!

My question to anyone that knows... my FreeBSD system is running SAMBA and
is part of a workgroup in my home...

Is it possible from a dial up client to view the Network using network
neighbourhood??  I read somewhere that as the PPP server is a router,
network browsing will not work... is this true?

Thanks.