Hardware Compatibility List

Frank Walder jlsmbg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:50:26 PST 2003

Dear Project People:
     Last Spring I purchased the BSD Mall software FreeBSD 5.0 from a local
computer store.  I would like to determine what hardware is compatible with
this OS.  Is there a set of 'White Papers', or a Hardware Compatibility List
that can be viewed in updated form periodically?  Are there different lists
or papers for different sub-version?  In other words, does 5.1 have a
different list or papers than 5.0?  What difference would NetBSD or OpenBSD
have in terms of compatibility?

Sincerely, Frank