mangling instant-workstation...

Alex (ander Sendzimir) xela at battleface.com
Fri Dec 19 09:54:22 PST 2003

I want to use the instant-workstation port to package my setup and make
is easier to rebuild from scratch. I've been doing this manually for a
while and I'm pretty comfortable with the process now :-). However,
there are many ports I want to set defines for (-D). How can I do this
with instant-workstation? I thought at one point make.conf came into
the picture. But I think I ran into name collisions, so that was out.
Any ideas?

Alex

"The only thing better than FBSD is the people on the lists."