About Feature of the (Free)BSD

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Fri Dec 19 02:26:07 PST 2003

Hi Everybody ,

	My question will be not technical.  Problem is Feature of the
FreeBSD. I think everybody know that too many people are start to using
Linux and Of course you know Oracle and IBM are supporting Linux too..

	Today I red a news from www.oracle.com  " This new world record
establishes Oracle Database 10g "
http://www.oracle.com/ip/deploy/database/oracle9i/index.html?content.html
Which on RedHAT Enterprise Server ....

	My question is Do FreeBSD have a plan to contact with big firm like
Oracle , IBM ... Because some statistic shown that Linux is growing day by
day .

	My mind is every Admin need too many OS for his job kind but I new
with FreeBSD , but I really like it I don'T want to lost it

Thanks ...
Vahric