Licensing issues

Elektronix Support support at elektronix.no
Fri Dec 19 01:06:56 PST 2003

Dear support / sales,

I work as Technical Support Manager in a firm that manufacture industrial
computers.
One of our customers ask if we can install FreeBSD version 4.6 or higher
versions of FreeBSD on our hardware solutions, and sell to him. The
organization we will sell this to is the end-user.

This computer will function as Internet router / Firewall.

I need to know if we can install FreeBSD and charge our customer for this,
or if there are restrictions we must be aware of.

Please advice, I don't want to brake anyone's copyrights.

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Tormod Sæther / Technical Support Engineer

Elektronix AS - Sandakervn.76F - 0484 Oslo
Tel:  +47 23 39 60 52
Fax:  +47 23 39 60 61

Mail: support at elektronix.no
Web:  www.elektronix.no