port failures

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Dec 18 14:51:35 PST 2003

The port collection is in flux right now as things are being readied
for the stable production release of 5.2.
Give it time and it should clear up on it's own.  An new stable
production release is the benchmark where all the ports are updated
with new versions from the original software application maintainer.