Use of the BOOT.FLP floppy disk.

Arne Engø arsigen2002 at yahoo.no
Thu Dec 18 02:27:52 PST 2003

Hello,

I have been using FreeBSD earlier, but am new to the 5.0-Release.
The boot.flp image seems to be twice the size of an ordinary floppy, while the other four images in the floppies-directory fits on exactly one disk each. What are the BOOT.FLP disk for ? How is it to be used, and how do I use it on a 1.44 - floppy disk drive system ??? I would appreciate a speedy reply, as I'm trying to set up a new system with Freebsd 5.0-release.

Sincerely
Arne S. Engø ; arsigen2002 at yahoo.no

Ny versjon av Yahoo! Messenger
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom