Just a question.....

David D.W. Downey pgpkeys at pgpkeys.net
Thu Dec 18 01:40:06 PST 2003

Go through these 3 books in the order listed

FreebSD Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
Developer Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/
Porters Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

Coming from 9 years experience with Linux (various distributions across the
years), I found that reading the books in the order I gave them made a
TEMENDOUS difference in both my knoweldge and the usability of the systems.

Have fun!

David D.W. Downey
pgpkeys