Load new drivers during install

michael Alexander linux at milwaukeevalve.com
Wed Dec 17 07:50:12 PST 2003

I need drivers for Mylex Acceleraid250 (DAC960) on Intel NA440BX.
It is listed as a supported card on the site, but it doesn't give me any
such drivers to select at install. (note, it also doesn't show any NIC
drivers for onboard NIC)
MB and Raid card are updated to latest bios and firmware, as of last week.

Thanks,
-Mike