Trouble with installing FreeBSD to a laptop

Odd Rune Strømmen oddrune at anipsyche.net
Tue Dec 16 22:35:43 PST 2003

Yet another little update, now it fails with the exact same panic during the
actual install process,
sysinstall recieves a signal 11 and poof...away it goes.

The only documentation i've found is an old mail that says that "panic:
double fault" was an known
error back in FreeBSD 2.2.2, occuring when a user had 48 megs of RAM
installed... I have 512, it shouldn't have anything at all to do with
eachother, this I'm sure of.

--
Yet another sleepless night..
Odd Rune Strømmen